What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is the use of hypnosis in helping a participant reach a trance-like state of focus, concentration, diminished peripheral awareness, and heightened suggestibility.
Hypnosis is a state of deep relaxation with a light to medium trance state. During Hypnotherapy you are fully aware of reality and cannot be made to do anything you do not want to. About 10% of our minds are operating in and from the conscious state while the other 90% are operating in the subconscious. Our conscious minds are the part that we are constantly aware of and we make choices, analyze, and react from this place.
By exploring and recruiting the subconscious mind we can identify and better understand our limiting beliefs, how they've been reinforced, and the reactive behaviors that ensue and how they have contributed to low mood, anxiety, addiction, and overall unfulfillment. By the natures of these states we have difficulty making meaningful and lasting change because we are stuck in them. Once these are identified we can create a conscious plan to change these limiting beliefs and behaviors.
Hypnotherapy also works toward re-membering our authentic selves and re-establishing the important roles that our Wise Adult and Inner Child play in our everyday lives. When we are showing up as our authentic selves and making wise decisions we can be conscientious and choose actions toward a more fulfilling life.
-4 session program
-6 Session Program